#OOAG9603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Goddess Speaks

2 posters

Go down

The Goddess Speaks Empty The Goddess Speaks

Post by wodouvhaox Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:54 pm

By u/DiscordeanThot

:::

I heard the whisper of the Goddess.

I said "Hey... could you speak up a bit?”

And then Her voice THUNDERED through a megaphone,

"LISTEN UP YOU MESSY BITCH, I AM A GODDESS AND I AM SPEAKING. GO READ THIS BOOK AND BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD."

Then she turned my world upside down and shook it a couple of times to make sure I got the point.

When I awoke from my stupor, ears ringing, she passed me a joint and said, "Look. It doesn't really matter what you believe. Ain't a one of you making it out alive. So find the faith that you can, and the people who are yours, and don't worry about what other people think about it. The fact that you are sentient to question is proof enough that there's SOMETHING to all of this, maybe. So do what you think is right and don't worry too much about it. But if you want to get all ritualistic about it, I've got a couple hours to kill watching what you come up with. You got any hot dogs?"

And thus did the goddess whap me upside the head with her truth- Humanity is sacred, because it is wacky as fuck that we exist at all in this vast cosmos. So maybe don't fuck it up for other people by being a dick.

Hail Eris. Viva Discordia.

Sister Rosmerdinand, Prophet and Seer of the Goddess

The Goddess Speaks Tudism17

KSTXI Tudismocroned BullDada Network
wodouvhaox
wodouvhaox
Admin

http://discordiabrasilis.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down